Fair lies the night as death's dawn knocks at the door.For all who care about events past their next meal or instant prurient pleasure The Borg Conspiracy has a MUST READ position opinion.
Must read... then by every means possible... share... or join the hollow voices that quiver in the dark... "Where go the ships?"As We Go Quietly Into The Night
I have long understood what the real problems and dangers to this country were, as I have long understood their origins and those responsible for the threats that America faces today. Through the years, I have conversationally and in numerous writings on the matter, explained to people that our demise as a free nation, began when FDR rammed through the New Deal after the great depression.
No real epiphany on my part, but rather a simple understanding of history and what it represented to the future actions of those in this country and globally. And yes, I soon determined that we as a people are condemned to repeat our history.
There have been many comparisons of late concerning FDR's New Deal and Barack Obama's New Socialist Deal. And the two are strikingly similar in design and device IMO, but the reality is that what Obama is presently engaged in doing to this nation, is unprecedented in the history of America. It is safe to say IMO, "same new deal, different day and in spades."....
....Garet Garrett wrote of what FDR and congress had done to America.....on the heels of the great depression.
The powers transferred to the President were such, among others, as these:
1. To control and administer all business and industry in the public interest;
2. To govern production, prices, profits, competition, wages and the hours of labor;
3. To determine the economic policy of the country; that is to say, whether it shall be national or international;
4. To debase money in behalf of the debtor class;
5. To produce inflation in the interest of certain classes;
6. To reapportion private wealth and income throughout the nation, in his own judgement;
7. The power specifically to reduce the gold value of the dollar one-half - or, that is to say, the power, simply by proclamation, to double the price of everything that is priced in dollars, and to halve the value of every obligation payable in dollars, such as debts, bonds and mortgages, insurance policies, bank deposits.
And what we are currently seeing and experiencing today, is the Obama administration furthering the socialist extremes first visited on this country seventy six years ago. In each instance it should be noted, that America was/is at its weakest point and teetering on the edge of complete economic collapse.
These are the times historically, when the people throw caution to the wind and run madly toward the cliffs like the mindless lemmings that they are. Save us! Save us! We will gladly surrender our freedoms for more manna from heaven and the belief that we will be taken care of by an omnipresent and benevolent government!
But salvation and redemption will not come. They are only the empty promises of the socialist huckster. As America watches congress attempt to pass Obama's cap and trade and health care reform packages over the next few weeks, they need to be aware of the old Latin phrase "Caveat Emptor." For we as a nation are being bound with the silk ribbons of deceit and traitorous actions that will soon (but too late) be revealed.
Garet Garrett was right. We as a nation have been facing the ramparts and searching for and enemy on the horizon, when we should have been facing back toward the fifth column in our midst. Kruchev predicted it, but so did Garret and others. And now it has arrived.