Tuesday, July 28, 2009



Tuesday, July 28th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Don’t pray just when you feel like it. Have an appointment with The Lord and keep it.”
(Corrie ten Boom)

We tend to give God what is left, or we try to squeeze a minute or two in during the day. What we (and our country) needs is for us to get serious in our meetings with God. The writer of II Chronicles puts it this way:
“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
(II Chronicles 7:14)
"God, we, Your people, need Your touch on our land. Begin in my heart.
Amen."


Give God glory, honor, and praise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page