Saturday, July 18, 2009



Saturday, July 18th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.”
(Psalm 95:1)

All creation sings unto the Lord. Why should I remain silent? I say with Paul, the writer of Philippians:
“Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say rejoice.” (Philippians 4:4)

We must lift up our voices and sing praises to God. We can make up our own songs of praise, or if we must, we can use someone else’s song. Whatever the source, the challenge is now and forever more: "Sing praises unto the Lord!"

"God, I am so blessed today, for You have given me sunshine after the rain and The Son-shine in the middle of the storms. Thank you!
Amen."


Give God praise, glory, thanks, and your whole heart today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page