Thursday, July 16, 2009



Thursday, July 16th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"No horse gets anyone anywhere until he’s harnessed, no steam or gas drives anything until it is confined, no Niagara ever turns anything into light or power until it is tunneled, no life ever does great things it is until focused, dedicated, and disciplined."
(Unknown)

Left to ourselves and our own understanding we can and will do nothing. However by focusing our hearts and minds on God and letting Him direct our path there is no telling here we can go and what we can do. Philippians 4:13 reminds us that, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

"God, it is my desire and will to allow You to focus and direct my path that I may be powerful through You.
Amen."


Give God praise, glory, thanks, and your heart today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page