Sunday, February 08, 2015

Yahweh, Day 115



 
Day 115, Yahweh: Becomes Salvation
"I will praise You, Lord, although You were angry with me. Your anger has turned away, and You have had compassion on me. 2 Indeed, God is my salvation. I will trust [Him] and not be afraid. Because Yah, the Lord, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:1-2 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Only in Yahweh is salvation ... but make no mistake ... even though He is salvation ... He is not everyone's current ... salvation.
For every human ... Yahweh ... at some point in time ... must "become" their salvation.  Until that point of "becoming"... Yahweh is not.
This is in The Name.
Intercessory Prayer:  Oh Father!  I don’t know how many but I know the pathway is broad that leads to destruction … and many are on that path.  God … have mercy.  For Your Name’s sake, Father, bring them home.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page