Saturday, February 07, 2015

Yahweh, Day 114



 
Day 114, Yahweh: Our Song of Submission
“I will praise You, Lord, although You were angry with me. Your anger has turned away, and You have had compassion on me. 2 Indeed, God is my salvation. I will trust [Him] and not be afraid. Because Yah, the Lord, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:1-2 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Only when one submits to the "strength" of Yahweh ... can one sing this song of dire submission ... and only then can one know the power of His great salvation.
Before this great life lesson ... we find our greatest dread in Yahweh Himself.  Sing this song.
This is in The Name.
Intercessory Prayer: Father, for Your Name’s sake, scrape raw the stain of sin … that would cause calloused hearts … that would numb us to the fear of Your Great Name.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page