Friday, February 06, 2015

Yahweh, Day 113



 
Day 113, Yahweh: His Anger Turns
"I will praise You, Lord, although You were angry with me. Your anger has turned away, and You have had compassion on me. 2 Indeed, God is my salvation. I will trust [Him] and not be afraid. Because Yah, the Lord, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:1-2 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
The great need of man ... that Yahweh would turn from His own anger toward man.  Yahweh is both man's greatest fear … and man's greatest hope.
This is in The Name.
Intercessory Prayer: Father, we could not imagine in our wildest dreams how Your Holiness and Your Mercy reside together.  We praise Your Name, Yahweh.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page