Friday, February 06, 2015

Daily Nugget



    Friday, February 6th, 2015. Today's cherished nugget from guest blogger, Pastor Bill.
“All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child” (Marie Curie).
A fresh snow makes us all feel like kids again. The only trouble is that the years have brought us to our senses, and we tend to remember the cold, wet clothing and frozen toes, fingers, ears, and noses. May we choose to rejoice in the beauty with childlike abandon. May we let go and rejoice with the writer of Psalms 9:1: “I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvellous works.”
God, thank You for all of Your beauty and handiwork.  Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page