Saturday, October 20, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Saturday, October 20th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny" (Unknown).

That is why I love the words of the wise writer in Psalms 19:14 who said, “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord my strength and my redeemer.”

God, guard my thoughts and actions that I might be useful to you.  Amen.
 Bro. Bill                                     
 I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page