Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Thursday, October 18th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life” (Berthold Auerbach 1812–1882).

When the day has worn us down and maybe even discouraged us, we need to sing to the Lord, even sing out loud. The writer of Psalms 27:6 tells us: “Then my head will be high above my enemies around me; I will offer sacrifices in His tent with shouts of joy.  I will sing and make music to the LORD.”

God, thank You for giving me breath and presence of mind to sing praises to You.  Amen.
 Bro. Bill                                     
 I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page