Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I hope I always grieve for them


Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Sharon speaks today about .. keeping a list of comments
   

"I had a comments from hell list but finally, after many years, know that they all meant well. I lost my husband and our 17 year old son in a jeep accident in 1983. One was "well, it's good you have four other children." As if 100 kids... could fill the vacuum left by that one precious boy! I never say "I know how you feel." No one could know how I felt and I could not possibly know how someone else feels. All circumstances are different. I personally leaned on God and put one foot in front of the other day after day until I came out of the paralyzing part of grief. I hope I always grieve for them. They were important and worthy of my lifetime of grief."
Sharon
   
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Sharon, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that they will each one find the peace that comes from knowing that You do in fact, feel, their sorrow.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page