Wednesday, February 08, 2012

An inch at a time




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Kay speaks today about ... inches ...


One day - I just felt I couldn't do the day - - it was so painful - - a dear friend who also had lost a son years earlier told me - - an inch at a time - - just get thru an inch - - amazing - - because forever is such long time, there are days I just need to get thru an inch - - almost 16 years later, I'm still here & I still take his advice.
Kay
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Kay, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the strength to simply put one foot in front of another will be theirs .... with Your grace and strength.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page