Saturday, February 04, 2012

Yahweh, Day 239


Day 239

Yahweh

... A Heart of Flesh #2 ...

"I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nations-the name you have profaned among them. The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight ... I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 36:23-26 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

The only way for Yahweh to make new the old heart of stone, is to break it open.

Paul writes of this in 2Corinthians 4:7,
"Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us." (HCSB)
This releasing of the Spirit from the clay jar is only accomplished through the breaking of the jar. It is not poured out, the clay jar has no value in and of itself, it must therefore be broken open, shattered, to release the Spirit.

When Yahweh breaks open our heart of stone, there comes the release of the Spirit, there lies our heart of flesh.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page