Tuesday, February 07, 2012

I needed to be selfish




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Karen speaks today about ... personal care ...


"Best advice was to be certain I take care of myself, because I was emotionally and physically exhausted. It was explained if I didn't take care of myself, I couldn't care of anyone in my family, and I still had two children to raise. To do this, I told family members I needed to be selfish for short while and to please understand. Selfish in this case means protective of one's self and alone. As others have said, don't stay there though, after some healing of self, must reach out."
Karen
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Karen, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each one will find the wisdom of making sure that they are caring for their own needs, so that they can continue to care for others.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page