Monday, February 06, 2012

I finally joined




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Suzanne speaks today about ... support groups ...


After 3 yrs - I finally joined a [support group] and it's the best thing I could have done. Best advice - don't allow people to let you think that it's enough grieving already [and to] get back to the present. Our [group leaders] tell us that we will have good and bad times and to take each one as they come.
Suzanne
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Suzanne, and all who have lost a child. I pray that each one will look for and find the area support group for grieving parents ... and join.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page