Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Yahweh, Day 241


Day 241

Yahweh

... Caused to follow ...

".... The nations will know that I am Yahweh"-the declaration of the Lord God -"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight .... I will place My Spirit within you and cause you to follow My statutes and carefully observe My ordinances."
Ezekiel 36:23-27 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh here states that He will cause us to follow Him. This not by self effort, or rules, or laws, or regulations, but caused by the Spirit of God within us.

Therefore, a simple question ... are you following Yahweh? If not then there must be something missing ... something very important.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page