Sunday, February 05, 2012

Daily Nugget


Sunday, February 5th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


"Whenever His people gather and worship Him, God promises He will make His presence known in their midst. On the other hand, where God's people consistently neglect true spiritual worship, His manifest presence is rarely experienced."
(Ralph Mahoney)
The total worship experience is enhanced when we gather in corporate worship and participate with other believers. The writer of Psalms 122:1 says,
“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.”
The writer of Hebrews 10:25 challenges us with these words,
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
"God, because this is Your day, I give it back to You. If You chose to give any of it back to me, my prayer is that I will be a good steward in Your name.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

Give Him glory daily.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page