Thursday, July 14, 2011

I have to learn to live differently




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Jennifer shares today about the difficult awakening that takes place ... life ... is never the same ....

"That grieving the loss of a child is best compared to learning to live similar to an amputee patient. Meaning that after a Terrible accident where you can completely recover, it may take time but you do get better and can live the rest of your life. But after a terrible accident, where say you live but lose a arm or leg, it may take time, you do get better, your life is just never the same. You're alive, but you have to learn to live differently. It made so much sense to me. I am alive, I will get better, I'll never be the same, and now I have to learn to live differently. Without my oldest son, as a faimly of 4 not 5, with sadness that is always there just sometimes less visible. Make sense? I hope this can help someone like it helped me? God bless us all."
Jennifer

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Jennifer, and all who have lost a child. Help them to realize that life will never be the same ... and that they can live ... they can.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page