Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I didn't listen




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Marcie shares today how struggling with the symptoms of depression for months finally convinced her to consider ... herself again ...

"Probably just to take care of myself. I didn't listen for the first 90 days but after suffering from debilitating fatigue and depression symptoms, I'm trying to exercise and eat better. I just haven't really cared if I lived or died but I'm starting to. We miss you sweet Jared."
Marcie

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Marcie, and all who have lost a child. Help them to wake up to their own needs ... and to realize that You are there to help in their great sorrow.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page