Monday, February 09, 2015

Yahweh, Day 116



 
Day 116, Yahweh: He Is My Song
"I will praise You, Lord, although You were angry with me. Your anger has turned away, and You have had compassion on me. 2 Indeed, God is my salvation. I will trust [Him] and not be afraid. Because Yah, the Lord, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:1-2 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Yahweh is my song.
Sublime ... Simple ... exquisite.
Upon King David's deliverance he records for us:
"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord."
Psalm 40:3 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Strike a godly and needed fear in the heart of man ... discover and release your song.
It is in The Name.
Intercessory Prayer:  Dear Father, wake the heart of every one of Your Blood bought children to the song of salvation You have placed in our hearts … that we might truly … glorify … Your Name.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page