Thursday, May 02, 2013

National Day of Prayer

This for the National Day of Prayer.

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, it isn't Washington that is going to fix this nation.

2 Chronicles 7:14-15, "My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. 15 My eyes will now be open and My ears attentive to prayer from this place." (HCSB)

Judgment begins at the House of God.

1 Peter 4:16-18, "16 But if anyone suffers as a “Christian,” he should not be ashamed but should glorify God in having that name. 17 For the time has come for judgment to begin with God’s household, and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God?
18 And if a righteous person is saved with difficulty, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?"


We Christians need to spend more time on our faces in repentance than in pointing fingers at the lost and unredeemed.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page