Friday, April 26, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Friday, April 26th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Today is mine. Tomorrow is none of my business. If I peer anxiously into the fog of the future, I will strain my spiritual eyes so that I will not see clearly what is required of me now” (Elisabeth Elliot).

Even though we must make certain plans in advance, I have enough trouble minding my business day by day. Over time, I have learned that taying centered on God’s will today puts us in the right place tomorrow, next week, and next  month. Joshua gave us and the children of Israel this challenge in Joshua 24:15, “Choose you this day whom ye will serve.”


God, give us daily the wisdom to choose You. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                        
God is Good...  All the time!
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page