Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Wednesday, April 24th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“The wonderful thing about God’s schoolroom … is that we get to grade our own papers. You see, He doesn’t test us so He can learn how well we’re doing. He tests us so we can discover how well we’re doing” (Charles Swindoll).

In these tests, I can relate to the writer of Isaiah 6:5 who says, “Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.”

God, cleanse us from all unrighteousness so we can have the fellowship with You that You want with us. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                        
God is Good...  All the time!

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page