Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day has arrived

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...         

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Silent Grief speaks today about ... Mother's Day ...


Mother's Day has arrived and with it is a spectrum of emotions ranging from sad, to "I can't believe this", to despondency, to tears, to finally saying, "I just wish I had my child with me today -- and every day." God bless every mother who is missing her child today. If you would like, please place your child's name here with an "I love you" message from "mom." We may not have our child with us, but that will never diminish our love for our child!

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Silent Grief, and all who have lost a child. or a grandchild.  I pray that You will hold them as close to Your heart as You hold the child they love and lost.

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page