Friday, May 10, 2013

Daily Nugget

    Friday, May 10th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

The story is told of an old violinist who was very poor, but who brought much joy to others through his playing. Asked to explain why his music evoked a responsive chord in the hearts of his listeners, he lovingly fingered his instrument and commented, “Ah, a great deal of sunshine must have gone into this wood, and what has gone in comes out.”

God tells us in Ezekiel 36:26-27, “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Think about all God has placed in us and desires for it to come out tobless others and to praise Him.

God, Let us be a blessing to others because You have blessed us.  Amen.

Bro. Bill

God Is Good... All the Time!
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page