Wednesday, March 13, 2013

She is saying

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.
Susan speaks today about ... a hurtful comment
....
 
In the two year process I have been going through to adopt my deceased son's (age 26) 3 children (he passed 04/18/09 from an accidental overdose) the adoption worker told me that maybe I should think of what went wrong with my parenting skills with my son and I could maybe try a different approach with his children so that they do not go down the same path my son chose. Basically she is saying my son's death was my fault. I think of that conversation on a daily basis and it was very hurtful.
Susan
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Susan, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will comfort them as only You can ... With Your grace and mercy.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page