Saturday, March 09, 2013

Daily Nugget


     Saturday,March 9th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.
 
“You will find it less easy to uproot faults than to choke them by gaining virtues. Do not think of your faults; still less of others’ faults. In every person who comes near you, look for what is good and strong; honor that; rejoice in it; as you can, try to imitate it, and your faults will drop off, like dead leaves, when their time comes” (John Ruskin).



 I learn something from every person I meet and am better for it. I hope I leave each person better than I found them. The apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 5:11 says, “Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.”


God, help us to encourage and build up others each day. Amen



Bro. Bill                                         

God is Good...  All the time!



In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page