Monday, March 11, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Monday,March 11th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"God knows, not I, the reason why His winds of storm drive through my door; I am content to live or die just knowing this, nor knowing more. My Father’s hand appointing me My days and ways, so I am free"  Margaret Sangster (1838–1912).

God made you and me exactly as He wanted with our warts and all. He doesn’t remove us from the storm always, but He is with us through the storms. In fact, we may have been created for the storms to which He brings us. The question that comes to my mind is this question in Ester 4:14, “Who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?”

God, it is not my need to know Your reasons, but to trust You each step of the way. Amen

Bro. Bill                                        
God is Good...  All the time!

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page