Thursday, March 07, 2013

I didn't get my time

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.
Kathleen speaks today about ... reasons ....
 
Worst advice was from my grandmother in that dealing of my daughter's death was to just suck it up and forget about it, remember the good times. What good times?  All the good times I got where her in my tummy trying to kick the laptop off of my tummy and her moving around in my belly. It just wasn't enough for me, I didn't get my time!!
Kathleen
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Kathleen, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will comfort them as only You can ... because You have been there.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page