Sunday, March 03, 2013

Difficult for parents

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Julia speaks today about ... what people don't know ....
 
He is in a better place. God called him home. Do you still miss him? (this was 2 months after his death) I know how you feel. (Her son had cancer but he recovered and he is still alive) When are you going to get back to being normal? I was so sick of hearing: our thoughts and prayers are with you, that I never say that or write it in a card. People say things because they don't know what to say or do. Open mouth and insert foot syndrome. I believe it is difficult for parents to talk to us about it because if it happened to us, it could happen to them. It is every parent's worse nightmare and we have to live it.
Julia
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Julia, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will comfort them as only You can ... because You have been there.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page