Monday, March 04, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Monday, March 4th, 2013. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Ah!” said a woman, who in her poverty, had done much for Christ and who had a great sum willed to her. “I cannot do as much as I used to do.”“But how is that?” someone asked.Said she, “When I had a nickel purse, I had a silver heart, but now I have a silver purse, and I have only a nickel heart.”

The writer of Mark 10:25 tells us: “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.” It is not that the riches themselves keep us out of heaven, it is the inability to let go of this world's riches that keep many eternally poor and out of the kingdom of God.

God, teach us to hold loosely to those things of this world that would tend to trap us and keep us from doing Your will. Amen

Bro. Bill                                        
God is Good...  All the time!

In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page