Tuesday, March 05, 2013

For a reason

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Denise speaks today about ... reasons ....
 
Wasn't advise, but people tell you everything happens for a reason... They NEVER will understand until they walk in our shoes!!!! In my eyes, heart, mind there Will NEVER be a REASON that will EVER make me understand why my 21 yr old son died!!!!! he was a GOOD MAN serving in the USAF and had his whole life ahead of him!!!!! Oh another thing is about grandkids they tell me your daughter will give you grandkids, she is 14 now..
Denise
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Denise, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will comfort them as only You can ... because You have been there.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page