Saturday, March 16, 2013

An empty shell

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.
Susan speaks today about ... a hurtful comment
....
 
That moment that I handed my sons lifeless body over and said my final good bye and tried soooo hard to photo copy EVERY inch of his face in my brain so I would never forget what he looked like, and gave him one last kiss, I literally thought I was going to die right then and there from a broken heart! Knowing that I would NEVER get to kiss his little face again once I walked out of there was complete torture for me. It hurt so bad saying my last goodbye to my sweet baby boy:( I just remember BEGGING God to take me too because it hurt so bad. I didn't think it would even be possible to get through something like this. Then your left with an empty shell and forced to keep going forward. 
Lindsay

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Lindsay, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You will comfort them as only You can ... With Your grace and mercy .... and a pure determination to live.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page