Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yahweh, Day 257


Day 257

Yahweh

... Friends with God ...

While I was speaking, praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my petition before Yahweh my God concerning the holy mountain of my God- 21 while I was praying, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the first vision, came to me in my extreme weariness, about the time of the evening offering. 22 He gave me this explanation: "Daniel, I've come now to give you understanding. 23 At the beginning of your petitions an answer went out, and I have come to give it, for you are treasured [by God]."
Daniel 9:20-23 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
The angel comes to Daniel and begins to give Daniel understanding. The great significance here is that Yahweh is now dealing with Daniel as with a true friend. Jesus defines for us those that God considers as personal friends.
"I do not call you slaves anymore, because a slave doesn't know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything I have heard from My Father."
John 15:15 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
Could you think of yourself as a "friend of God" by Christ's definition? Are you able to see with understanding what it is that God is doing in the world?

Yahweh is looking for friends in the world today.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page