Saturday, April 14, 2012

A place to grieve without fear




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Kateryna speaks today about ... a place to grieve ...


"The best advice I received after my boy passed away was from my family. Accept it, don't hold it in. Let out the grief. It really does help to have a safe place you can go to be with the ones you love, and you can grieve without fear of being judged or scorned."
Kateryna
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Kateryna, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will each one find that place ... that safe place ... where their grief can be shared without prejudice.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page