Friday, April 13, 2012

Yahweh, Day 255


Day 255

Yahweh

... Intercession on behalf of Yahweh's Purpose ...

"While I was speaking, praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my petition before Yahweh my God concerning the holy mountain of my God- ..."
Daniel 9:20 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Now that Daniel has finished his confession of the sins of God's people Israel ... he now turns to the main focus of his intercession ... that being a concern for God's purpose about His "holy mountain."

The holy mountain is of course Mt. Zion, the location of the former temple of Yahweh. It was there in the temple that God's Spirit had resided upon the ark of the Holy of Holies. There that the High Priest had annually offered the sacrifice. There that the purpose of Yahweh to establish His earthly kingdom ... with Himself as the King and Ruler of a joyful humanity.

Daniel now intercedes to God ... on behalf of God's purpose ... for God's own benefit.

This is the understanding that Yahweh is looking for in the world today.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page