Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our special cuddling place




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Shari speaks today about ... reserved space ...


"One of my best friends had gone though this 7 years before. She helped us through all the visitors, calls and gifts. She told me if I feel overwhelmed to go take time for myself and not worry about what anyone else things. When my granddaughter asked me to bring her daddy back to life we went and rocked together on my chair in the living-room, keeping it dark and just being the two of us. It was very comforting to both of us to go to our special cuddling place."
Shari
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Shari, and all who have lost a child. I pray especially for those who have lost a child that had children. Grant them a special grace to share Your love and comfort to those Grandchildren ... that have lost their parent. Lord, have mercy.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page