Saturday, July 16, 2011

I was lost and still am lost




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Twila shares today about the chasm of ... lostness....

"I really don't think anyone gave me any advice I had to find it all on my own...I was lost and still am lost so I look for advice on my own and read to much information just to find how I feel and explain to my self what the feelings are for how I am feeling... because I think there is no advice anyone can give unless they have walked in our shoes of losing a child..then from other that have I get some advice from their feelings and heartache it explains a lot to me..and has helped me so much on my journey of grief so much..."
Twila

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Twila, and all who have lost a child ... and with the loss ... often find themselves lost. Father, be the Rock ... that is found ... and follows them on their journey.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page