Friday, July 15, 2011

"help each other through this nightmare"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Bonnie shares today about the difficult journey of keeping a marriage together after the death of a child ....

"I think the best advice came from myself. Within days after his death, I took my husband aside... locked away from the hustle and bustle...and we had the most open talk of our lives. We had watched a couple that were very close to us, shat...ter after the death of their daughter. We talked and cried for hours. We vowed to make a conscience effort to help each other through this nightmare. There have still been those times that we have felt disconnected but for the most part, we have worked hard to validate the others feelings and to accept that we were both grieving differently. He is such a wonderful man and I love him with all of my being. 1980-2006"
Bonnie

Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Bonnie and her husband. I thank you for this powerful testimony ... that couples can make it ... as couples ... after the death of their child. Bless them, and all that have lost a child.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page