Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Daily Nugget

   Tuesday, January 21st, 2014, Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I imagine our first glimpse of Heaven will cause us to gasp in amazement and delight. That first gasp will likely be followed by many more as we continually encounter new sights in that endlessly wonderful place” (Randy Alcorn).

I have had some pretty good “Wow” moments in my life; when I felt God’s forgiveness at salvation, when I realized my wife loved me and wanted to share our life together, when my children were born, when my grandchildren were born, and when my great-granddaughter was born. On the other hand, I can’t begin to imagine my first day in heaven experiencing all the grandeur of that entrance into eternity.

That is why I am still overwhelmed by the simple verse in John 3:16, which reminds me, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

God, thank You for loving us and giving us moments of great expectation until the day arrives when we get to see You face to face. Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page