Saturday, January 18, 2014

Daily Nugget



     Saturday, January 18th, 2014, Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Cow to South Dakota farmer: “Thank you for a warm hand on a cold morning.”

The simplest acts are worthy of appreciation. For example, giving a word of thanks costs little to nothing but goes a long way. We must seek opportunities to make someone’s day by giving a sincere word of thanks for a simple act. Should you have such an opportunity, please drop me a note to share it with me.

Remember what Jesus said in Matthew 25:40: “Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

God, help me to be mindful of acts for which I need to be grateful.  Amen.
Bro. Bill

In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page