Friday, November 08, 2013

Accusations

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...     

all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Susan speaks today about ... brutal words ...


I had much the same but brutal ...like  “you profess to believe in God ... think of all the mothers who lost their kids in war!” AND my brother saying (and he had no reason to) “you have to confront your own guilt in Jim's passing.” I wrote back, “I caused an ulcer?” and blocked him. Turned off the pc.  It was like something evil to me.  We all feel guilty after our children pass, whether warranted or not ... but this? He is still convinced he used drugs! HE DID NOT!
Susan


Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Susan, and all who have lost a child. or a loved one.  I pray that You will hold them as close to Your heart as You hold the child they love and lost.

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page