Monday, November 04, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Monday, November 4th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Time remorselessly rambles down the corridors and streets of our lives. but it is not until autumn that most of us become aware that our tickets are stamped with a terminal destination” (Joe L. Wheeler).

Fall serves to remind us that as our hair naturally frosted (and/or thinned), we are not as invincible as we once thought we were. The writer of Psalms 39:4 give us these words to ponder: “LORD, reveal to me the end of my life and the number of my days. Let me know how short-lived I am.”

God, thank You for the reminders we see daily pointing us to You and for Your control on our life. Amen.
Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page