Monday, August 19, 2013

Daily Nugget

     Monday, August 19th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"The man who has no inner life is the slave of his surroundings"
(Henri Frederic Amiel).

As children of God, we are not dependent on our surroundings, but we are victorious because of Who lives within us. Galatians 2:20 tells us, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

May our walk reflect the relationship with our Heavenly Father and keep us from conforming to the world.

God, thank You for dwelling with and in us. Let our wills be found in You. Amen
Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this awesome God!
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page