Sunday, February 03, 2013

Since losing my son


Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Donna Stacy speaks today about ... moving on ....
   

 - it's not even human mistake. Like my priest told me when my son was killed by a drunk driver, God gave us all free will. He had nothing at all to do with the CHOICE that person made, but it was in no way a mistake, that is letting him or her off too easy. I have heard so many incredibly stupid insensitive, to say the least, statements since losing my son - and keep hearing more that others endure. I make no excuses for people like that - like they just don't know. That is no excuse. We hold people accountable for so little.
Donna
   
 
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Donna, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that you will hear the cries of their hearts and be present with them in their sorrows.  You understand.

Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page