Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Tuesday, January 29th, 2013.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


 “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way” (James F. Clarke).

At one time, I came to the realization that I would never be a sought-after soloist. I do not have the built-in timing nor the pitch or tone that is necessary. I can, however, sing with the choir and usually my voice can fill in to help make the finished product better. The wise writer of Ecclesiastes 9:10 reminds us: Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.”

God, use what we have in making us willing to serve You.  Amen
Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God.

In GOD we Trust

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page