Thursday, December 20, 2012

In forever

 Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
 all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Elterese speaks today about ... the worst advice
   
After I lost my 15 month old daughter I believe the worst advice I had received was "it gets better" and "things happen for a reason". I'm a firm believer of that but you don't need to hear things happen for a reason when your trying to get... out of bed. If it wasn't for my other two children I would have stayed in my bed and I don't know where I would be without them. It has been almost 8 months since I lost her but yet feels like yesterday when I seen her last but at the same time it feels like I haven't held her in forever.
Elterese
   
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Elterese, and all who have lost a child.  I pray that You might send the right persons, with the right words, to bring some comfort.
 
Father, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page