Friday, December 14, 2012

Daily Nugget

  Friday, December 14th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

Someone has very well said, “At three things I shall wonder in heaven: first, that I shall not find many there of whom I was certain; second, that I shall find many there whom I was sure I wouldn’t find; but lastly, and most wonderful of all, that I am actually there myself.”

Living forever with God is beyond comprehension. It is greater than we can think or dream or be worthy of. The apostle Paul reminds us in Romans 5:8, God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

God, thank You for loving us and preparing a place for us beyond our wildest imagination. Amen
Bro. Bill                                                                                      
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page