Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Daily Nugget

   Wednesday, December 19th, 2012.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“Although today he prunes my twigs with pain, Yet doth his blood nourish and warm my root: Tomorrow I shall put forth buds again And clothe myself with fruit” (Christina Georgina Rossetti 1830–1894).

The trials and corrections we go through are not always fun.  In fact, they are never fun; however, those trials are for our benefit. In Hebrews 12:11 the apostle Paul tells us: “Now no chastening for the present  seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.”

God, hide me behind the cross; let my only praise be reflected toward You. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                                                                      
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page