Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Daily Nugget

   Tuesday, December 18th, 2012.
Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill
 
"There was a time when I had all the answers. My real growth began when I discovered that the questions to which I had the answers were not the important questions.” (Reinhold Niebuhr 1892–1971)
With all his credentials, the apostle Paul came to the understanding that he did not know everything. With my limited knowledge, many people are more than willing to let me know I don’t know everything.  The apostle Paul in Philippians 3:12 puts it this way: “Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.”

God, hide me behind the cross; let my only praise be reflected toward You. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                                                                      
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page